Precautions and usage skills of laser cutting machine
1. The corners are melted; when the corners of the sheet are cut at a reduced speed, the laser will melt the corners due to overheating. A small radius is generated at the corner to maintain the high-speed cutting of the laser and avoid overheating and melting of the steel plate when cutting the corner, so as to achieve good cutting quality, reduce cutting time and improve manufacturing force.
2. Spacing of parts: Usually, when cutting thick plates and hot plates, the spacing between parts should be large. Due to the great influence of the heat of thick plates and hot plates, when cutting corners, sharp corners and small graphics, it is easy to burn the edges and affect the cutting quality.
3. Lead setting; in the process of cutting thicker plates, in order to make the kerf connect well and prevent burns at the beginning and end, a transition line is often drawn at the beginning and end of the cutting, respectively called the lead and the tail, the lead and the tail The wire is useless to the workpiece itself, so it should be placed outside the scope of the workpiece. At the same time, pay attention not to set the lead wire in the sharp corners and other places that are not easy to dissipate heat. The connection between the lead and the kerf should adopt an arc transition as much as possible to make the mechanical movement smooth and avoid the burn caused by the corner stop.
Fourth, co-edge cutting; two or more parts are co-edge into a combination, and a large number of regular graphics should be co-edge as much as possible. Co-edge cutting can greatly shorten the cutting time and save raw materials.
5. Parts collision; in order to increase production efficiency, some laser cutting machines run 24 hours a day, and use unmanned automatic loading and unloading devices to hit the overturned parts that have been cut and cause damage to the cutting head and manufacturing interruptions. come a big loss.
There are three things to keep in mind when sorting:
1. Select the appropriate cutting path, avoid the parts that have been cut, and reduce collisions.
2. Reasonably plan the cutting route and reduce the cutting time.
3. Automatically or manually combine multiple small parts with tiny connections. After cutting, the removed parts can easily disconnect the tiny connections.
In order to achieve a better operating state of the laser cutting machine, regular maintenance is also essential. The maintenance of the laser cutting machine should pay attention to the following points:
1) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and timely maintain and debug if any abnormality is found. Avoid affecting the cutting effect, increasing the error and reducing the cutting quality.
2) Always check the steel belt and make sure it is tight. Avoid problems during operation and accidental injury.
3) Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt in the machine once a week, and all electrical cabinets should be closed to prevent dust.
4) Each guide rail should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other sundries to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. The rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, so that the machine can move better and cut more accurately, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.
5) The dual focal length laser cutting head is a vulnerable item on the laser cutting machine. Long-term use may easily lead to damage to the laser cutting head.