Factors affecting the performance of laser cutting machines
Cutting accuracy of laser cutting machine
1. The spot size of the laser beam after passing through the focusing. The smaller the spot after the laser beam is concentrated, the higher the cutting accuracy.
2. The positioning accuracy of the worktable determines the repeatability of the cutting. The higher the table precision, the higher the cutting precision.
3. The larger the thickness of the workpiece, the larger the slit and the lower the precision. Since the laser beam is tapered, the slit is also tapered. The thicker the sheet, the larger the slit, and the lower the cutting accuracy.
4. The workpiece material has a certain influence on the laser cutting accuracy. In the same case, stainless steel can be cut more accurately than aluminum, and the cut surface is smoother.
Laser cutting machine
cutting speed and cutting effect
Laser cutting has the advantages of burr-free cutting and high efficiency. Many equipment manufacturers choose to use laser cutting machines
to process suitable sheet metal and parts. The processing efficiency and accuracy are better than traditional punching and molding processes. Laser processing has no mold consumption, which saves processing costs and speeds up the production cycle, greatly improving the overall processing efficiency. Due to the different types and thickness of processing materials, as well as the influence of many factors, the cutting speed will also change accordingly, which will affect the cutting effect.
1. Appropriate cutting speed can improve the cutting quality, that is, the incision is slightly narrowed, the surface of the incision is smoother, and the deformation can be reduced at the same time.
2. The cutting speed is too fast, so that the cutting line energy is lower than the required value, and the jet in the slit cannot quickly blow off the melted cutting melt, resulting in a large amount of back drag. Surface quality declines.
3. When the cutting speed is too low, since the cutting place is the anode of the plasma arc, in order to maintain the stability of the arc itself, the anode spot or anode area must find a place for conducting current near the cutting seam closest to the arc, and at the same time it will send the current to the jet. More heat is transmitted in the radial direction, so the incision is widened, and the molten material on both sides of the incision gathers and solidifies at the bottom edge, forming slag that is not easy to clean, and the upper edge of the incision is rounded due to excessive heating and melting.
4. When the speed is extremely low, the arc will even be extinguished due to the excessively wide incision. It can be seen that good cutting quality and cutting speed are inseparable.
The stability of laser cutting machine
The overall structure of the laser cutting machine is composed of beams, end frames and sheet metal. The beams generally adopt a rectangular square tube structure, which is tempered to remove internal stress and has high strength and rigidity. The mechanical part realizes high-precision rack and pinion transmission, and the guide rails are refined from high-precision guide rails. The precision-machined sliding guide rails are fastened on the concrete or steel frame foundation with supports, and are equipped with adjusting bolts for easy installation and adjustment. The longitudinal drive system is installed in the longitudinal end frame, and the low-position design makes the transmission more reasonable and stable. The overall stability of the equipment is closely related to the configuration of the whole machine, and reasonable matching can make the laser cutting machine
run more stably.